Pages

5.08.2013

Happy 4 weeks (+5 days), Finley Graham!


Finley Graham, I can't believe how much you've changed in just a little over four weeks. Your puffy little eyes used to cover your eyelashes. "Does he even have eyelashes?" Grandma Nancy once asked! Now they're a mile long, framing your bright, deep blue eyes. You egg-shaped head has rounded out, and your "fuzz" is turning into "real" hair. A few days ago you smiled distinctly for the first time, and you're starting to make cooing noises, not just grunts and snores! 

My heart feels like it's going to burst sometimes when your little Pod body (that's what we call you, "Pod" because you look like a little bean pod when you're all swaddled up!) is curled into my chest and I smell your sweet baby scent. Oh, little man, I hope you learn to love me and I can't wait until you start to recognize me as your mom. Well, maybe I can wait, because I want to enjoy every second I have with you.

:)


1 comment:

Bethel said...

He is such an adorable little peanut! I adore that last picture :)