Pages

10.22.2012

Baby


Yes, I'm resorting to the infamous mirror pictures. Joey and I have been away from home almost constantly for quite a while now, and when I AM home, I'm usually here alone, without someone to hold the camera! I don't want to miss our monthly picture, so I took it upon myself to take one. 

I can't believe how fast time has gone. It seems like just yesterday we were telling our families that we were expecting a baby, and I was saying, "I'm only about 6 weeks along." Now, 16 weeks is more accurate, and it's definitely becoming more physically apparent that this little someone is growing steadily. I can sometimes feel him/her move, but it could be my imagination because it's pretty delicate! Soon, I hope, it will be unmistakable :)

I currently adore apples. Last month, it was vinegar. I'm not sure where these cravings come from!

I'm also slightly infatuated with researching the best baby products. Any tips or recommendations are GREATLY appreciate! Especially for breast pumps. That's kind of awkward, but I guess I better get used to it. So send the suggestions my way, ladies (and any brave gents that know stuff)! 

Oh, and I no longer drink coffee. One morning I woke up, took a sip, and spit it out in the sink. I guess my body decided that coffee was going to be one of those things that was going to make me gag. Those of you who knew me before can lament with me on this. I miss it, DEARLY. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed waking up and making/drinking a cup of creamy, sugary coffee. Yet my coffeemaker has been packed away for months now & I still wrinkle my nose when I think about drinking a cup of my former favorite beverage/substance on earth. I am SO looking forward to the day when I wake up and think, "I would just love to drink a cup of coffee right now!"

For now...

No comments: