Pages

4.16.2012

Reva and Tim: Engaged



Reva contacted me at the end of last summer about doing her engagement pictures sometime during the fall, and on the day we had originally planned to do them there was a freak blizzard! So we rescheduled, and the day we chose ended up being absolutely gorgeous. Reva and I are both in the music department at SU, and last year we had a biology class and lab together and got to know each other! It was fun to see her and Tim together for the first time-- I'd heard about him through Reva, but it's never the same as when you meet someone in person :) Enjoy!





Thank you so much for working with me of your engagement photos, Tim & Reva! I hope your wedding this October is everything you could dream of, and that you enjoy and encourage each other all the days of your lives.



No comments: