Pages

7.17.2013

Laurea & Ian : A Classy Orchard Wedding


With every wedding I photograph, I try to improve in some way. I walked away from Laurea & Ian's wedding with a better appreciation for the little things-- homemade wine, and food made using meat raised right at the reception site; the joy in the faces of family members reunited after being separated for far too long, and the sweet tears of appreciation from a surprise performance by friends and family for the first dance. Each wedding day is filled with these things, and as a photographer, I try to educate myself on what these details are, because they aren't always apparent to the casual observer! Laurea and Ian's wedding was extra filled with these things, and I'll leave the photos to do the talking. P.S. These two have got to have some of THEE sweetest first dance photos ever. They're the cutest. Anyone else agree?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just teared up going through these beautiful pictures. The love at the wedding was just so evident. Nice shots, Tierney! :)

Tierney Cyanne said...

Awh thanks, Sheila! They planned a lovely day but you can't fake that love!!

Colleen said...

I just got chills and definitely tears in my eyes! Fantastic work, Tierney!!

stella said...

Beautiful!

Kelly said...

I absolutely adore this collection of photos. I especially love the editing style with the slight "film" look. Great job!