Pages

4.10.2013

Meet Finn


1. I'm one week old today!

2. I was born at 7:12AM, right on my due date, 4/3/13.

3. My mommy & daddy decided upon my name (Finley Graham Johnson) way back in 2011 when Tierney had a summer obsession with choosing baby names. Then they debated over using it for the entire 9 months of pregnancy... before deciding it was perfect <3

4. I weighed 8 lbs. and 3 oz. when I was born.

5. I was 21.5 inches long and have huge feet!

6. My mommy had no idea how insanely challenging childbirth would be. (More on that later!)

7. Word has it that I look like my daddy but have my mommy's lips!

8. I have dark blue eyes (for now!) and light brown/dark blonde fuzzy hairs.

9. Speaking of hairs, I was born with a group of 3 or 4 that are way longer than all the other hairs on my head. It's ridiculously adorable.

10. My arrival into the world has brought new joy to so many lives, and even though it's brought shocking change to my mommy & daddy's lifestyle... they know it will eventually settle down into something more beautiful than they can imagine right now.

No comments: