Pages

2.18.2013

5 Things

1. I put tortilla chips on a plate, sprinkle them (heavily) with cheese, stick them in the microwave, lather them with sour cream, and call it a meal at least 5 times a week. So. Delicious.

2. Doing yoga when you're 8 months pregnant is an adventure. I'm thinking I need to reconsider my Monday night classes since I spend half the hour sitting there trying to figure out how to contort myself into a given position without smashing the baby.

3. Joey and I have picked up the ancient art of "oil pulling," which consists of swishing oil (we use Dr. Bronner's organic coconut oil) in your mouth for 20 minutes at least once a day, then spitting it out. Apparently it's an amazing detox- I can't prove that, but I sure think it makes our teeth whiter!

4. I started using clay toothpaste a few months ago. I thought it was insane. Today, I ordered the ingredients to make my own clay toothpaste. Who would have thought I'd be so "crunchy?

5. I'm about the watch the season finale of Downton Abbey. Seriously, don't watch a single episode if you don't want to watch all 3 seasons, because you WILL get sucked in. I speak from experience.

Until next time...

No comments: