Pages

1.07.2013

Vinny & Michelle : The Perfect Snowy Session!


I've been meaning to post these photos for a while now, and am finally getting to it! Joey and I are having a lazy day, which consists of him laying on the couch watching 8-10 episodes of "Bones" back-to-back on my iPhone, and me organizing my computer & working on photography "stuff" for the entire duration of those shows. Not so conventional, but surprisingly fun :) 

Anyway, on to Vinny & Michelle! I've known Vinny for a long time- when we were only about 12 or 13 years old, we started running cross country together and shared many long conversations about our love for homemade bread and such. Several high school math classes, many more years of cross country, and a college education later... he contacted me about doing a session for him and his beautiful girlfriend, Michelle. This was his Christmas present to her, and I heard she was very happy with the final result- win! I absolutely loved the images we captured during our VERY cold snowy session, and I hope you will, too!



And to end... a shot of the "warming up" break we had to take with some hot chocolate!


No comments: