Pages

8.16.2012

Katie's Senior Portraits


I had the pleasure of shooting Katie's senior session a few weeks ago. She was my first senior of the season (yay!), and although rain and storms threatened to interfere, we managed to fit the session in PERFECTLY between a few storms. Her smile is infectious and editing her photos was impossibly easy. No, I did NOT touch up her skin- yes, it's THAT flawless! While I was editing, I kept thinking of people she reminded me of! Here's a list of those people:

1. Katie Holmes
2. Kate Beckinsale 
3. My sister-in-law, Annie
4. My friend Julia from middle school
5. My friend Rachel from middle school
6. My friend Ashley from college!

Regardless of all the familiarity I find in her face, she is uniquely "Katie," and it has become evident through my short time knowing her that she is a blessing to her friends and family. I hope your senior year is the best yet, Katie! Thanks for spending an afternoon with me and kicking off senior photo season with beauty and poise :)


My senior session girls have had some awesome shoes lately- Katie got these pink wedges for a steal, and I love them!


No comments: