Pages

4.24.2012

Second Shooting: A Lovely Spring Wedding


I had the chance to travel to Jackson, NC to second shoot a wedding for Mary Dougherty in March, and I wanted to share a little of the day!


 Danny, the groom, looked very put together in his uniform. And I just love the following pictures of the bridesmaids. They look so elegant!


Here comes the bride... in her mother's wedding dress! I thought she looked original, classic, and (more than anything) breathtaking!


After doing some group portraits under the tent (it began pouring literally RIGHT after the ceremony ended), Mary took the couple out to do some portraits together. Don't worry, it had stopped raining by that point! I went along and captured these shots...


A quick wardrobe change, and a few more shots of the bride and groom on their front porch and in their back yard...


 And a slow dance on a dock, surrounded by twinkling lights to end the night... it doesn't get much sweeter than that :)





No comments: