Pages

3.28.2012

Wedding Shoes



Some of you may know of the issue I've been having finding shoes for the wedding. I ordered a BEAUTIFUL pair of Mischka Badgley bridal shoes (the "Randall Pump") and they were gorgeous... but horribly uncomfortable and impossible to walk in. Needless to say, I'd like to do more than look at them. So the search for shoes continued, often into the late hours of the night. While I know it might seem like excessive worrying, I really have to get my dress fitted soon, which is hard to do correctly without a definite shoe choice! Lots of friends offered their advice, which was so helpful, and if anyone is looking for a pair of heels, I'm pretty sure I looked through 3000 pairs last week alone, so there's a good chance I can get you pointed in the right direction!

So today Joey visited, and after applying for my first passport (YAY), we went to a few shops at the mall. I didn't have high hopes. Joey found a pair of classy black dress shoes for himself in Boscov's, which was our first stop. Next we walked into the Bonton, and I saw them... I didn't make a definite decision at first, but I did pick them up and look at them with a hint of hope. Then I tried them on, and when I found that they fit, felt, and looked like a dream, I was sold. I danced around a few aisles, asked Joey a thousand times how they looked, consulted my best friend and maid of honor, and then confidently purchased them. Or, Joey purchased them.

So here they are, in all their pretty, blue, peep-toed, modern, girly, and comfy glory. I can't wait to wear them in T minus two months :)




Oh, and in case anyone would like these shoes for their own special or everyday occasion, they are made by Nine West, and the style is Jaw Dropper.

No comments: