Pages

12.02.2011

Carolyn

After editing these, I'm convinced that Carolyn is the most beautiful person I've ever had the chance to photograph. On top of that, she's hands-down one of the most photogenic-- her eyes weren't shut in even ONE of the pictures! I ordered some new gear and it came in the mail today, and I just HAD to try it out. Carolyn was kind enough to sit out in the street with a HUGE (103 centimeters, to be exact) gold reflector while I played around with different settings and such. Not only were we in someone's front yard full of wonderfully-colored dead grass (I'm being serious-- it was such an interesting color), but we were standing IN the middle of the street. With the reflector. It was worth it, in my opinion! Thank you to Carolyn for a fun 45 minutes and some of the most beautiful pictures I've taken :)



No comments: